Sweet Wheat Soup.
You can have Sweet Wheat Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Wheat Soup
- It’s 2 cup of wheat grains.
- It’s 10 cup of water.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of orange blossom water.
- It’s of walnuts.
- You need of pine nuts.
- It’s of raisins.
Sweet Wheat Soup instructions
- Pour the water and wheat grains into a cooking pot. Bring to a boil..
- Turn down the heat. Place a lid on the pot, but leave a little space for the water vapor to escape. Leave to simmer for 90 minutes..
- Use a ladle to pour yourself a desired amount of the soup into a bowl..
- Add orange blossom water, sugar, walnuts, raisins, and pine nuts (as much as you like) to the bowl..