My Spicey Battered Crunchy Chicken 💖.
You can have My Spicey Battered Crunchy Chicken 💖 using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Spicey Battered Crunchy Chicken 💖
- It’s 1 of large Chicken Breast cut into long pieces.
- You need 1 Cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 of Egg white.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Spicey Red Salt.
- It’s of Enough veg oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of dipping sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sriracha sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sour Cream.
- It’s of salad.
- It’s of Avacado.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Carrot Shavings.
- You need 1 of little Cheese cut into sticks.
My Spicey Battered Crunchy Chicken 💖 instructions
- Heat up the oil t very hot ( if you drop a little flour in and it sizzles a bit its ready.
- Using tongs pick up a piece of chicken.
- Dip into the egg white.
- Then into the flour coat all over and then dip into the oil and hold a second then drop it in make batches of 4 so as to have room to crisp and cook..
- Kerp high for 2 minutes then turn low for 3 minutes again turn up to high and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add it to kitchen roll to drain while you put the next batch in and dame again..
- Mix the sriracha sauce with the Sour cream for the dip. With a little dried parsley to finish..
- Get your wrap on a serving plate and line it with salad and some cheese. Spinach, Tomato, Avocado, Cheese cut into sticks add salt and pepper. Have this alongside your spicey chicken and roll the wrap with some of the chicken and dip in the dipping sauce..