Chana chaat (Chickpea Salad).
You can have Chana chaat (Chickpea Salad) using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chana chaat (Chickpea Salad)
- Prepare 400 grams of 2 chickpea cans (drain the liquid).
- Prepare 1 of medium red onion chopped finely.
- You need 1 of medium tomato chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 of lemon squeezed – about 1/4 cup.
- It’s 1 of green chilli, finely chopped.
- It’s 250 g (9 oz) of potatoes, boiled & peeled, and cubed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s tbsp of chat masala or to taste salt to taste.
- You need of fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of tamarind pulp /chutney.
Chana chaat (Chickpea Salad) step by step
- Take a mixing bowl add chickpeas. Add the onion, chilli, potatoes, garam masala, chilli powder, salt, chat masala, green chilli, lemon juice and stir thoroughly. and top with coriander, yogurt and chutney. Serve & Enjoy !.