Creamy Baked Egg Breakfast/Brunch.
You can cook Creamy Baked Egg Breakfast/Brunch using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Baked Egg Breakfast/Brunch
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 4 of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 handful of spinach.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of heavy cream.
- You need of Parsley for garnish.
Creamy Baked Egg Breakfast/Brunch instructions
- In a skillet on medium, add olive oil and mushrooms. Once mushrooms start to brown add spinach. Cook 1 min..
- Transfer mushrooms and spinach to a ramekin..
- Make a small hole in the middle of your mixture and crack your egg in. Careful not to break yolk..
- Sprinkle parmesan over the top and add cream..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 10 min. Garnish with parsley..
- You can add some bacon, sausage or any other meat while your mushrooms are cooking if you'd like. This is perfect for dipping toast into. Enjoy!.