You can have Cold Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cold Sandwich
- It’s 1/4 cup of eggless/egg mayo.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 of carrot, grated.
- You need 1/2 of cabbage, grated.
- You need 1 of capsicum, grated.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn kernels boiled.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Chilli sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Cold Sandwich instructions
- Firstly, prepare the hung curd by placing a sieve in a large bowl layered with a cloth. Pour 2 cups of thick curd and tie tight. • Alternatively, use greek yogurt to skip this step..
- Refrigerate it for 2 hours or till the curd drops off all water and turns thick • After 2 hours, the curd turns ⁴thick and creamy..
- Add in ¼ cup eggless mayonnaise and mix well. If you find your hung curd sour you can add 1-2 tsp of powdered sugar to neutralise it.
- Further add 2 tbsp carrot, 2 tbsp cabbage, 2 tbsp capsicum, 2 tbsp corn, ½ tsp pepper powder and ¼ tsp salt. Combine well and keep aside.
- Now cut the sides of 2 bread slices. this is optional, however sandwich taste great.
- Spread 2 tbsp of prepared curd sandwich stuffing..
- Lastly, for serving this to adults, add 1 tsp of chilli sauce with pepper to make it spicier. Cover with another slice of bread and press gently..
- Finally, cut half and serve..