Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly). Hearty vegetable coconut curry soup with aromatic curry coconut milk broth. I told myself I wasn't going to speak of the weather in this post since it's all I've gabbed about all week, but so help me jujubes, it's all I. That is, until we met this creamy curry soup.
It's easy to prepare, warms you up, and is pretty dang hard to screw up. As I have never met a Thai Curry that I didn't like, I thought the flavors would fare well in a soup-y mixture too. This Spicy Thai Coconut Curry Soup is one of my new favorite recipes. You can have Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly)
- It’s 1/2-1 of cabbage (depends on preference).
- Prepare 2 handfuls of Kale (put in at end).
- It’s 1 cup of rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- You need 2 cans of black beans.
- You need 1 can of great northern beans.
- You need 1 cup of carrots.
- You need 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- It’s 1 package of mushrooms.
- You need 1 can of coconut cream (full fat).
- It’s 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 4 Cups of Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- You need 4 cups of water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
The fall weather is here to stay in Another great this about this Thai Curry Soup is that it's very allergen friendly, meaning that it doesn't include most high-allergen foods. This soup is… Coconut Curry Soup Nutrition. A Hearty vegetable soup is so tempting in winter months. A cup of soup is a great meal starter or a tasty, nutritious and satisfying lunch.
Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) step by step
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.
Manjula's Kitchen is your home for Indian Vegetarian Recipes and delicious Cooking Videos. Watch Manjula teach mouthwatering appetizers, curries, desserts and. An easy vegan version of a Thai noodle curry, packed with vegetables, coconut milk, chilli and spices to make a flavoursome, warming family meal. An easy vegan curry with tender sweet squash, coconut milk, garam masala, turmeric, fresh mint and coriander – simple to prepare yet big on flavour. Rice Noodles meet veggies in a tasty sweet, sour, salty, and spicy broth with creamy coconut milk.