My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜.
You can cook My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜
- Prepare 1 of small chicken breast cooked and chopped up small or minced.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion cut up.
- It’s 3 Cups of Salsa sauce how hot or mild you like it, homemade or buy.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a chilli pepper sliced small.
- It’s 1 Cup of Grated Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 2 Cup of Smoked Cheese grated.
- Prepare 1 of large bag of Tortillas.
- You need 1 tbls of Light Mayonaise. Or Sour Cream,plain yogurt too.
My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜 instructions
- Chop the chicken into small pieces or add them to a blender for just s couple of seconds as you need other chicken to be bits not mashed. Add the onions and fry for a few minutes until chicken is cooked.
- Add the Chicken to your salsa sauce (that has tomatoes onion and courgettes and sweet peppers all small. You can add more diced onions to it the onions make it crunchy. Also add the chilli powder and chilli peppers. chilli for hot or garlic + Pepper..
- .Add to a serving bowl and add a layer of Sour cream then grated smoked cheese all over then top it with your milder chedder cheese on top of that cheese. Add to an oven for 5 minute's then take out and add some of the tortillas standing up in the salsa..
- Add back to the oven or microwave for a further 5 minute's then serve. Add a little Mayonaise in the middle, or, Sour Cream,plain yogurt.and some parsley sprinkled over the lot..