Quick Vegan Taro Soup.
You can cook Quick Vegan Taro Soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Vegan Taro Soup
- Prepare 1 c. of diced taro.
- You need 1 c. of diced korean slimy yam.
- It’s 1 c. of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 tbs of vegetarian soup powder or 1 veggy soup bullion.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground pepper.
Quick Vegan Taro Soup step by step
- Peel and diced taro and korean slimy yam.
- In medium pot, boil water and veggy soup powder..
- Add diced potatoes, cook for 7 min. Add cilantro and pepper. Done..
- Optional: Add fried tofu, diced veggy meat.