Chicken Stroganoff With Wholegrain Mustard. This popular chicken stroganoff recipe is simple to make, ready in minutes and will warm you from the inside out. This Chicken Stroganoff recipe is not just a pale cousin of Beef Stroganoff. Chicken Stroganoff is everything you know and love about Beef Stroganoff, made with chicken!
This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. This Chicken Stroganoff is a lightened up classic comfort food that the whole family will enjoy! A quick braise of chicken thighs and mushrooms in a sour cream and sherry sauce gives this comfort-food classic all the flavor of a long-simmered stew. You can have Chicken Stroganoff With Wholegrain Mustard using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Stroganoff With Wholegrain Mustard
- You need 500-600 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets *cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- It’s 20 g of Butter.
- You need 8-10 of Mushrooms *about 300g, sliced.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 200 ml of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Wholegrain Mustard.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped Parsley.
Chicken Stroganoff: A russian inspired dish, made with sautéed chicken, onions, Dijon mustard, ketchup Thank God for this easy Chicken Stroganoff that tastes better than the convenient take out and is made in Any variety of long grain rice goes well in here, but I do have a soft spot for jasmine. Mustard and thyme flavor chicken and veggies in this easy dinner. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken with Whole-Grain Mustard & Zucchini in Packets. An easy chicken stroganoff recipe that's on the table in less than half an hour.
Chicken Stroganoff With Wholegrain Mustard step by step
- Melt Butter in a frying pan over the medium high heat. Cook Onion, Garlic and Chicken for a few minutes until Chicken changes colour..
- Add Mushroom and cook, over lower heat, until the Onion and Mushrooms are cooked. Season with Salt and Pepper..
- Add Sour Cream and Wholegrain Mustard, and stir to combine..
- Enjoy with freshly cooked rice, pasta or potatoes..
Served it over whole wheat egg noodles and it was heavenly. Chicken stroganoff is a terrifically cozy meal to whip up when a saucy and warming one-pan chicken recipe sounds comforting and inviting. Season the chicken with the rosemary. Add the chicken cook until browned, stirring occasionally. Lightly bash the chicken thighs flat and cut across the grain into thin strips.