My Second Beetroot Soup (Vegan)π π π π π .
You can have My Second Beetroot Soup (Vegan)π π π π π using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Second Beetroot Soup (Vegan)π π π π π
- It’s of Generous amount of fresh dill.
- Prepare of Generous amount of colorful peppercorns.
- You need 2 of beets.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of veggies soup cubes.
- It’s 6 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 100 g of colorful kidney beans, soaked in water a day before.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 5 of bay leaves.
My Second Beetroot Soup (Vegan)π π π π π step by step
- Soak the beans one day before in water. Start cooking the beans in 1-2 liters of water, add salt. Check the beans regularly, if they are soft, add the peeled, shredded beetroots. Add the bay leaves, soup cubes, salt, peppercorns and let it boil. A bit later add the garlic cloves and the ketchup. I suggest to eat it with more fresh ketchup on top and white bread and fresh chives.