Lentil and rhubarb stew – vegan. Blackberry Lavender Ice Cream [Vegan, Grain-Free]. This recipe artfully combines the savory, hearty aspects of lentils with the sweet and tangy qualities of rhubarb into one stellar soup. It's the perfect soup to sip while you watch a summer storm.
Lentil stew has been a vegetarian staple since day one. Try adding rhubarb and beet to take your stew from basic to BAM! How to Freeze Vegan Winter Lentil Stew. You can cook Lentil and rhubarb stew – vegan using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lentil and rhubarb stew – vegan
- Prepare 4 stalks of rhubarb, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of red lentils, rinsed and drained.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- You need 2 cm of chunk fresh ginger, peeled and grated.
- You need 4 of cardamom pods, crushed.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- It’s a few of good grinds of black pepper.
- You need of chilli flakes and fresh coriander to sprinkle on top.
To freeze, I suggest dividing the stew into single portions, cooling completely in the refrigerator over night, then. Rhubarb's fruity flavor complements the Indian spices, sweet raisins, and velvety spinach in this dish. Stir mixture to incorporate rhubarb and. This Spanish-style vegan lentil stew is easy to make with very simple ingredients and perfect for vegans on a serious budget.
Lentil and rhubarb stew – vegan step by step
- Put everything – except the chilli flakes and coriander – in a pan. Add enough water to cover..
- Simmer until the lentils and rhubarb are quite soft – 20-30mins. Add more water if needed..
- Serve with the chilli and coriander sprinkled on top. Enjoy 😋.
I was inspired to make this Spanish-style vegan lentil stew after having a similar dish at a restaurant a couple of weeks ago. While it normally has various forms of meat and. A heart-warming Vegan Lentil Stew with carrots and broccoli. So comforting and tasty that you don't have to be vegan to love this nutrition-packed vegan stew. This is a heart-warming Vegan Lentil Stew.