Classic Spaghetti Bolognese.
You can have Classic Spaghetti Bolognese using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Classic Spaghetti Bolognese
- You need 600 g of frozen beef mince with onion.
- You need 100 g of butter.
- Prepare 250 ml of dry White Wine.
- You need 500 ml of cold water.
- You need 2 of Knorr Beef Stock Cubes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 3 of very small teaspoons of ground black pepper.
- It’s of About 500g (whole pack) dry Spaghetti Pasta.
Classic Spaghetti Bolognese step by step
- Melt butter,then add the whole pack of frozen Beef Mince with frozen chopped onions in the beef mince Pack..
- Brown off the beef mince with the onions,if theirs no onions with the beef mince,then you need too fry off 2 whole chopped onions – before adding the beef mince..
- Now add 500ml of cold water too the pan with the buttery beef mince in – and bring too the boil,then add the 2 Knorr beef stock cubes,or beef OXO Cubes.Add the tomato puree,wine and seasoning – bring to the boil..
- And then put the lid on – and slowly simmer for 20 minutes..
- Should be more thickened through evaporation.
- And then add the cooked Spaghetti Pasta too the Bolognese Beef Mince Sauce (boil the Spaghetti Pasta maybe in the very large frying pan first for 10 minutes,in salted water or non salted water – drain and then set aside for later adding too the hot sauce)..
- Mix – and then heat through – if need be – on a slow simmer with the lid on – an Adult will probably want 2 Plates worth of Spaghetti Bolognese for a satisfying meal..