My Coconut Yellow Curried Chicken & Mango 😘.
You can cook My Coconut Yellow Curried Chicken & Mango 😘 using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Coconut Yellow Curried Chicken & Mango 😘
- It’s 2 tsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of medium Onion diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger granuals.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 50 g of Yellow Curry Paste.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts cut into bitesize pieces.
- Prepare 1 Tin of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1 of Chicken Dried Stock cube.
- Prepare 3/4 of of A Mango cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of double cream.
- It’s of Some fresh Corriander for dressing.
My Coconut Yellow Curried Chicken & Mango 😘 step by step
- Melt the butter add the onions fry for 2 mins then add the Ginger, Garlic and Chilli.
- Curry paste.
- Take off the heat and add the mango stir then add 1/4 Cup Double cream. Return to the heat bring to the boil and serve..
- Fry on medium then add the Chicken and fry until coloured. Next add the curry paste and fry in.add the tin of coconut milk and stir then add the chicken stock cube stir in. Simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Add the cumin stir and simmer..
- Serve with Savoury rice and chips also Naan bread..