My jamaican Spiced Chicken with A Mango Sauce.😍.
You can cook My jamaican Spiced Chicken with A Mango Sauce.😍 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My jamaican Spiced Chicken with A Mango Sauce.😍
- It’s 1 of Whole Chicken.
- You need 2 tbls of Jamaican Spice mix.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Jamaican fruity sauce.
- You need 8 Slices of Mango.
- You need 10 slices of mango crushed mashed so its like a purèe.
- It’s 2 tbls of Double Cream.
My jamaican Spiced Chicken with A Mango Sauce.😍 instructions
- Add olive oil all over the Chicken. Then Use some of the juice off the mango and add that over the chicken. Then add the jamaican spice all over too..
- Leave to Marinate for 2 or 3 hours covered loosely with silver foil. Then add to a preheated oven 170°C for 45 minutes. Take out and with a knife slice not right through both top legs away from the body and add more jamaican jerk mixed in a little mango juice then brush the rest on top of the chicken..
- Add a couple of thin strips of mango on top. Add back to the oven for 30 minutes.
- The juice from the mango mixed with Double Cream and 1/4 tsp Jamaican jerky mix in the sauce..
- Set aside for later. When the chicken is cooked break the meat off in big chunks and then dot around the Mango sauce..
- Serve with petite pois and potatoes or sautèed little potatoes would be nice with the chicken..