Beef casserole. A traditional braised beef stew with thick, rich gravy – an ideal recipe for cheap cuts, as slow-cooking guarantees a tender. Dig into these big, beefy bakes. They're the hearty, comforting weeknight classics the family craves.
If you're looking for beef casserole ideas, you've come to the right place. Try a twist on an old favorite-like our Pizza Spaghetti Casserole-or something entirely new, like our Cheesy Chili Hash Brown Bake. This hearty beef casserole recipe is a classic. You can cook Beef casserole using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef casserole
- It’s 500 gram of rump steak, cut into 3cm dice.
- It’s 20 gram of plain flour.
- Prepare 30 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small brown onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 250 ml of beef stock.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of carrot, pilled and quartered.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
Packed with tender cuts of beef, veggies and a rich gravy, it's topped with The wine gives this beef casserole recipe a rich and bold flavour, but if you. This video is about how to make a very tasty and Hearty Ground Beef Casserole. Our favorite recipe from my grandmother is this casserole with ground beef, egg noodles, onions, bell pepper, garlic, mushrooms, tomato, corn, olives, egg noodles. Whip up a hearty, comforting supper with these delicious beef casserole recipes the whole family will love.
Beef casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 160°c. Toss beef and flour in bowl to coat beef and season..
- Heat half the oil in casserole over medium high heat. Add beef in batches and cook, turning occasionally, 4-5 minute until brown. Transfer to plate..
- Add remaining oil to pan. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minute until softened. Stir in any remaining flour from beef, add tomato paste and mustard and stir..
- Add stock,worcestershire sauce and bay leaf. Return beef and any juice to casserole..
- Season and bring to the simmer. Cover with a lid and cook in oven for 30 minute..
- Add carrot to casserole, maak iung sure they are covered by the braising liquid and cook, uncovered, for another 20 minutes or until beef and carrots are tender..
- Serve casserole with mash and steamed peas..
- Enjoy and Happy cooking 😍🙏.
Bake your way to dinner bliss with our tried-and-true beef casserole recipes. MORE+ LESS Nothing beats a warming beef casserole so why not try one of our best Tried and Tested recipes. Even casserole nay-sayers will be happy with this Beef Burrito Casserole. It's a dreamy dinner recipe because Watch the short video showing you how to make this Beef Burrito Casserole, then scroll. Beef & Mushroom Country Casserole is a filling and flavorful hot meal that the whole family will love Despite the different names, they all have one thing in common—they're a creamy, beefy, noodley.