Chicken in Sweet Tomato sauce Tacos.
You can cook Chicken in Sweet Tomato sauce Tacos using 29 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken in Sweet Tomato sauce Tacos
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 4 of taco 🌮 shells.
- It’s 250 ml of soured cream.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 1 of shallots onion.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes (blanched).
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of for the taco seasoning:.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of For the tomato salsa:.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of fresh green chilli (seeded).
- You need 1 of shallots.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander.
- It’s 1 of lime juice.
- It’s of salt and freshly milled pepper.
Chicken in Sweet Tomato sauce Tacos instructions
- Wash and prepare the chicken breast. Melt some butter in a pan, and fry on each sides while spooning some butter back onto the chicken. Don’t season before frying, cuz make it dry. After the chicken nice & crispy outside, just chuck into the 160C° preheated oven, to have juicy inside. Let the breasts cool down completely, then using 2 forks, shred them..
- For the sauce, we gotta first blanching the tomatoes. Cut a small “x” on the bottom of the tomatoes. Then put them into a pot of boiling water for 30 sec. After 30 seconds, transfer them into a bowl icy water for about a minute to stop cooking. Then just peel off the skin..
- We fine chop the shallots, then sweat on oil till soft. Then add blanched tomatoes and cook till the tomatoes has a sauce consistency. Add the sugar, the garlic powder and turn the heat down, cooking sausage for a couple of minutes. Let it cool down. heat turned off, add the white wine vinegar & the balsamic vinegar, the salt & pepper and the juice of half a lemon..
- Mix the ingredients of the taco seasoning in a bowl and add to the tomato sauce to taste. Then add the shredded chicken bits and give a good stir..
- With a sharp knife, chop the tomatoes into roughly 5mm size into serving bowl. Next is to finely chopped chili and add to the tomatoes. Add the onion, coriander and lime juice, and season with salt and freshly milled black pepper. Give everything a thorough mixing, then cover and leave on one side for about an hour before serving..
- Serving: 1. Fill the shells with chicken taco sauce 2. Add a good spoonful of salsa 3. Spoon 1-2 spoon of soured cream on top cooling down the chili 4. Drop some freshly chopped coriander.
- Bon Apetite!!!!.