Simple Butter Chicken.
You can have Simple Butter Chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Butter Chicken
- Prepare 4 of chicken thighs.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s of Butter Chicken spice Paste.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 175 ML of cream.
- It’s 1 handful of coriander.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Simple Butter Chicken instructions
- Pat dry the chicken and in medium heat fry the chicken skin down for 3 minutes. Turn the chicken around and fry for 3 minutes and set aside.
- In same pan fry the butter chicken pasted or the spices if you’re using spices on reduced heat for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and mix..
- Add chicken and cover. So meet in low heat for 30 minutes..
- Add cream and continue simmering for another 30 minutes. Once done add coriander and turn heat off. Let it sit for 10 more minutes. Serve hot and season with salt..