Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free). Plenty of spices, veggies, and rice noodles make this coconut milk-enriched soup a standout. Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in chicken pieces and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned.
This Coconut Edamame Noodle Soup is all I've been craving the past couple of days. I used light coconut milk in the broth because high fat meals don't tend to sit well with me, but if you want a richer, creamer soup then by all means Recent Posts. Vegan & Gluten-free Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie. You can cook Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free)
- Prepare 2 packages of flat rice noodle.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chickpea flour (mix well with 1/4 cup water).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of defatted soy chunks from Holland & Barrett (soaked in the water).
- It’s 1/2 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of tumeric (spice).
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of paprika (spice).
- It’s 1 teaspoons of cayenne pepper (spice).
- It’s 3 of small onions peeled (optional).
- It’s 1 of lemon cut into wedges (for garnish).
- It’s 1 cup of chopped cilantro (for garnish).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar (any sugar).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Himalayan salt (any salt).
- Prepare of steamed broccoli (for garnish)(optional).
- You need of steamed beansprouts (for garnish)(optional).
- It’s of crushed roasted chili (for garnish)(optional).
The coconut curry noodle soup that dreams are made of. Heidi's 'slurp and slop bowl of noodles' delivered: a messy bowl of spiced broth, stained yellow with turmeric and red curry paste, creamy from light and full-fat coconut milks, tangy from a squeeze of lime. A vegetarian spin on chicken noodle soup, this tofu noodle soup is warming, comforting, and flavorful. Plus, it can easily be made gluten-free!
Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) step by step
- Place 1/2 chopped onion, chopped garlic and spices into non stick pot and cook very slowly for 3 mins. After 3 mins, add water and continue stirring to prevent them from catching..
- When onions and garlics are softened, stir in soya chunks, salt and 1 cup of water. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 3-4 mins. Carefully add chickpea mixture and 1 cup of water, stirring quickly so that the flour doesn't clump. Add more water if the soup is too thick. Cook for another 10 ~ 15 mins..
- Stir in coconut milk and cook for another 5 ~ 10 mins. Divide the rice noodle into 2 soup bowls. Ladle the soup over rice noodles in the bowl and garnish each with steamed broccoli, beansprouts, lemon juice, crushed chilli and fresh cilantro..
Cuisine American, dairy-free, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, vegan, vegetarian. Keyword vegan chicken noodle soup, vegetarian chicken noodle. Coconut Cloud: Dairy Free Vegan Coffee Creamer Original Flavor + MCT Oil = Energy. This hot and sour coconut noodle soup is an easy one-pot, gluten-free meal.