My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice.
You can have My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice
- You need 1 tbls of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of small onions.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger grated.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Butter or Ghee.
- You need 3 of large Chicken breast cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Indian red Curry Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Tumeric.
- Prepare 2-3 of Curry leaves.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Corriander powder.
- Prepare 4 tbls of Curry Powder.
- You need 1 of + 1/2 pints of boiling water.
- It’s 1 tbls of Lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbls of chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of Green Chutney.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Spinach.
- It’s 2 tbls of Double Cream or plain Yogurt.
- You need 2 tbls of Apple Sauce stir in.
My Lovely flavoured Curried Chicken with Rice step by step
- Add the oil heat up then add the onions and fry for 2 minutes on medium heat..
- Next add the Garlic And Ginger fry for 30 seconds. Then add all the chicken and fry to colour it for 1 minute..
- Add the Butter or Ghee Turn down to low and add all the Spices stir in to mix well and also the veg cube crumble it in. Then the boiling water stir to mix well cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Then transfer the chicken Curry to a large saucepan. Let it cool a little then add the cream. Stir in. Add the tomatoes, green chutney also Spinach and another 1/2 Pint boiling water..
- Next Bring to the boil then turn down to simmer for 10 minutes. Now add your Rice to cook. Serve the curried chicken on top of the boiled rice..