You can have Spaghetti Carbonara using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Carbonara
- Prepare 100 g of Pancetta (I used bacon).
- Prepare 50 g of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 160 g of spaghetti.
- Prepare of Butter for frying.
- It’s of Salt & pepper to season.
Spaghetti Carbonara step by step
- Gather ingredients.
- Cut the bacon into small pieces.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese.
- Beat the egg and add salt and pepper. Mix in the grated cheese..
- Boil the water, add the spaghetti and cook until al dente.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, fry the bacon in butter until crispy.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and add to the fried bacon but keep some of the pasta water.
- Take off the heat. Quickly add the eggs and cheese mix. Using tongs lift the spaghetti to mix it in – don’t stir hard or it will scramble the egg!.
- Add some pasta water to loosen the mixture.
- Serve and add extra cheese on top.