Mexican chicken fajitas. Chicken fajitas are an easy and flavorful weeknight meal. A classic Mexican recipe, juicy chicken is seasoned, seared and cooked to perfection. Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need.
These Mexican chicken fajitas are so easy to make and delicious! Marinated with spices, they are totally bursting with flavor! Who wants yummy Mexican food for dinner? You can have Mexican chicken fajitas using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican chicken fajitas
- It’s 2 of chicken breast.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 4 tbs of sunflower oil.
- Prepare of Lemon or lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1 of medium red pepper.
- It’s 1 of medium green pepper.
- Prepare of Sour cream, grated cheddar, tortilla and potatoes.
Not only are they juicy, flavorful and healthy. How to make the authentic mexican chicken fajitas- or fajitas de pollo: Step one. Chicken Fajitas Recipes – The key to making good chicken fajitas is marination. These Chicken Fajitas have a terrific flavour hit from a great marinade.
Mexican chicken fajitas instructions
- In a bowl,Mix the species with oil and lemon juice and whisk untill combined well..
- Coat breasts with this half of the mix from both sides and marinate for 20 minutes..
- Cut onion and pepper and marinate them with the rest of the seasoning..
- In a large pan, on high heat grill chicken on both sides for 4 minutes untill golden. Cook it for another 6-10 minutes untill well-done..
- Remove them aside. On medium heat, add onion and pepper and cook untill soft..
- Cut chicken half cut as shown in the photo and add to the pan untill combined..
- Serve with tortilla,sour cream, grated cheddar..
Chicken Fajitas – healthy and seriously delish! Whenever I see rainbow coloured capsicum on sale at the stores, I immediately. How to Assemble Mexican Chicken Fajitas (Fajitas de Pollo). At this point, you can mix the chicken, peppers and onions together and serve fajitas on top of tortillas. Chicken tenderloins, bell peppers, and onion are sauteed in this quick and easy recipe for chicken fajitas that's perfect for Mexican night.