Spaghetti with aubergine and fresh tomatoes. We've used wholemeal spaghetti in this quick and easy dinner to boost the fibre content. Mix in olives, capers, tomatoes, puree and dried seasoning or fresh herbs Season with salt and pepper to taste Cover pan and cook sauce on low heat for or till tomatoes are cooked through and sauce has thickened Add fried aubergine cubes and remove from heat. All Reviews for Spaghetti Sauce with Fresh Tomatoes.
If you like the Video, please like, share and subscribe for the next video thank you. Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water until it's al dente. While the spaghetti is cooking, heat Add garlic and tomatoes, and stir until well-incorporated. You can have Spaghetti with aubergine and fresh tomatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with aubergine and fresh tomatoes
- Prepare 500 g of spaghetti.
- It’s half of an aubergine.
- You need handful of chopped cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare clove of garlic chopped.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of fresh basil.
In this Scarpetta's Spaghetti Recipe, you'll learn how to make the world-famous pasta dish by Chef Scott Conant of Scarpetta's Restaurant. Spaghetti sauce from fresh tomatoes is one of the easiest and most delicious toppings for a pasta dish. Making marinara sauce with fresh tomatoes is a game-changer. Our secret to infusing it with big flavor?
Spaghetti with aubergine and fresh tomatoes step by step
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook pasta according to instructions. Meanwhile, wash, slice and chop aubergine into small cubes. Chop the garlic. Cook garlic in a good amount olive oil for 1 min on medium heat. Add aubergine and cook for 3-4 mins, it will absorb a lot of the oil, but that's ok.
- Meanwhile wash and chop tomatoes. Throw them in and continue cooking on medium heat for another 3-4 mins. Add some basil. By now, the pasta should be nearly done.
- Drain pasta al dente. Add to sauce and mix well. Serve with an extra drizzle of olive oil 😊.
Simmering with sprigs of basil, then finishing with Parmesan and pasta water. Here's how to make Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce with fresh tomatoes. Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pappardelle con Melanzane Pasta with Aubergines, Tomatoes and Garlic Sauce. Many people steer clear of aubergine and yet it really is an easy vegetable to prepare.