Seasoned Kale Chips.
You can cook Seasoned Kale Chips using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seasoned Kale Chips
- You need 1 bunch of kale.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive or coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of favorite spice: ex. garlic powder, paprika, cayenne, onion powder the options are endless!.
- You need of Sweet and spicy.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of agave nectar (honey if not vegan).
- You need 1 tbsp of chili power.
Seasoned Kale Chips instructions
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Pull leafs off steams and break into bite size pieces (or size of your choice, if using for salads even smaller).
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle seasoning. Sweet & spicy drizzle syrup and nectar..
- Bake for up to 20 minutes to desired crunchiness! Enjoy!.