Low carb oven baked chicken. If you are following a Low Carb Lifestyle but miss the flavors of fried chicken then you need to make my LOW CARB Spice Rubbed Oven Baked Chicken TO-Nite! Sometimes, oven baked chicken tenders can be dry. However, you won't every have to worry about that when you wrap them in bacon!
These easy oven-baked chicken tenders are just as good as fried without using tons of oil. Being on a low carb lifestyle doesn't mean you have to miss all your favorite foods. There are plenty of delicious recipes you can fit in this way of eating that are incredibly delicious and easy to make. You can cook Low carb oven baked chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb oven baked chicken
- You need of Boneless chicken thigh (2 pieces).
- It’s of Almond flour (1 1/2 cups).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese (1/2 cup).
- It’s of Cayenne pepper (1 tsp).
- It’s of Paprika (1 tsp).
- You need of Garlic powder (1/2 tsp).
- You need of Onion powder (1/2 tsp).
- You need of Salt (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Heavy cream (2 tbsp).
- It’s of Eggs (2 medium).
Drizzle with olive oil and mix well. Lower the heat towards the end if the chicken or rutabaga is getting too golden brown. These baked chicken tenders are coated in a deliciously savory crust, yet have zero breading, which makes for an awesomely low carb meal! These chicken tenders are also baked, so no babysitting them in a skillet… just pop them in the oven and relax.
Low carb oven baked chicken step by step
- Preheat the oven to 195 C. Line a large parchment paper on a baking tray..
- Whisk eggs and heavy cream in a bowl..
- In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients..
- Working with one chicken piece at a time, coat chicken first in breading bowl, then in egg wash bowl, then again in breading bowl..
- Place breaded chicken pieces on the prepared parchment paper. Cook in the oven for 40 mins or until it browns. (You can deep fry it or put it in an air fryer).
Internet's Best Low-Carb Baked Mayo-Parmesan Chicken is my version of a chicken dish that's getting rave reviews all I saw variations on this Baked Mayo-Parmesan Chicken all over the internet and experimented with Kara to come up with my version you see in this recipe. An oven-fried, no carb chicken recipe to curb your craving for breaded chicken! A keto fried chicken recipe that even Colonel Sanders would love! And for those of us staying low carb, the nutrition content of keto chicken thighs is great. Chicken skin is much easier because it's thinner, contains less fat and cooks up quickly.