Creamy Chicken and Spinach Pasta.
You can cook Creamy Chicken and Spinach Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and Spinach Pasta
- You need 3 of whole chicken thighs.
- You need 1 of celery.
- It’s 2 small of carrots.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 100 ml of double cream.
- It’s 200 grams of pasta.
- Prepare 300 ml of hot water.
- Prepare 1 of big pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of handfuls of spinach.
Creamy Chicken and Spinach Pasta step by step
- remove the skin and bone off the chicken and set aside. cut the chicken into strips.
- brown off the bones in butter and oil then the onion skins, carrots and celery roughly chopped.
- add water, stir, cover and leave to simmer until reduced by half.
- cook pasta according to instructions.
- dice the onion and fry with the chicken. strain off the stock water and add to the chicken. reduce the stock again and add the cream, garlic, spinach, salt and pepper.
- simmer until thick and creamy. drain and add the pasta. stir and serve with chicken scratchings made from the chicken skins buttered and seasoned and baked on baking paper at 200°c until golden and crispy.