Vickys Creamy Chicken One-Pot, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Creamy Chicken One-Pot, GF DF EF SF NF using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Creamy Chicken One-Pot, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 4 of skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 8 slice of bacon, chopped.
- It’s 600 ml of vegetable stock.
- You need 360 grams of baby potatoes, halved.
- It’s 200 grams of baby broad (fava) beans.
- It’s 200 grams of sweetcorn.
- Prepare 200 grams of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 200 grams of cream cheese* – see my free-from recipe.
- It’s of Seasoned Flour Recipe.
- Prepare 120 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of celery salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of mustard powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Vickys Creamy Chicken One-Pot, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- My recipe above for seasoned flour makes more than you'll need here but it's great for frying wings etc so I keep a big container of it in my cupboard all the time.
- Toss the chicken in the flour then brown off in a pan with the oil over a medium heat.
- Remove the chicken and fry off the bacon in the pan until crisp then put the chicken back in.
- Add the stock and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add in the potatoes and simmer covered for a further 20 minutes.
- Stir in the beans, sweetcorn and tomatoes. Simmer uncovered for a final 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and plate up. Stir the cream cheese into the pan of veg to dissolve and serve immediately with the chicken. *You can also use full fat tinned coconut milk or free-from yogurt in place of cream cheese but I find the consistency of cream cheese is best. Violife and Koko free-from brands are both great.