My Marinated Salmon Salad.
You can have My Marinated Salmon Salad using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Marinated Salmon Salad
- It’s 1 Piece of Salmon 4 inch long.
- It’s of Marinade.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Corn Flour.
My Marinated Salmon Salad instructions
- Add all the marinade in a bowl and mix in. Then add the corn flour. And stir in.
- Add the Salmon to the dish with the marinade and with a spoon cover the top.
- Leave to marinate for 1/2 – 1 hour.
- In the same bowl add 1/4 cup of boiled water,wrap with cling film poke a couple holes in the top and microwave for 3-5 minutes.
- Take out the salmon and break it up over the salad. And serve..
- I made a salad was a crisp, Celery Rocket lettuce and olives..