Vegetable / Rice. A Good Source of Protein with a Rice, Quinoa & Red Bean Blend. Stir in rice and peas; cover. Stir fried rice is really a great springboard for adaptation.
This one pot vegetable rice is a kids' absolute favorite dish. Because it's lightly flavored with just the right amount of spice and the right balance of vegetables. This simple, easy and effortless recipe can be served as a main course on its own for a light meal, or as an accompaniment to the main course. You can have Vegetable / Rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable / Rice
- It’s 4 cup of whole grain rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Earthbalance vegan butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of Melissa's Extra Firm Tofu.
- It’s 1 cup of Vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of RealLemon Juice.
- It’s 1 small of handful carrot chips.
- Prepare 1 small of handful cauliflower.
- It’s 1 small of handful broccoli florets.
- You need 1 packages of Sugar snap peas.
- You need cup of Daiya nondairy lactose free cheese shreads.
- Prepare 3 of Bok Choy leaves.
- Prepare 3 of Napa Cabbage leaves.
- It’s medium of handfull spinach leaves.
Add vegetables and bring back to boil. Cook till vegetables are soft but not mushy. Boil rice in plenty of salted water including that drained from vegetables. Cook till just about done, keeping each grain separate.
Vegetable / Rice instructions
- Prep. Tofu for use: Slice and press for 45 minutes (to drain water out).
- Broccoli, Bok Choy and Napa Cabbage prep: Wash and cut leafy greens from stems. Use only broccoli florets..
- In pan combine Vegetable broth, rice, butter, tofu, and reallemon juice. Scramble tofu and mix well. Let cook until rice is tender..
- Mix in sugar snap peas, carrots, broccoli florets, cauliflower, and daiya cheese. Mix well. Let cook until cheese melts..
- Stir in Spinach, Bok Choy, and Napa Cabage leaves. Let sit on heat for a few minutes..
quick one pot vegetable rice with detailed photo and video recipe. simple and nutrient one pot quick meal recipe made with rice and choice of veggies. it is a perfect quick lunch box recipe and can be made in jiffy during those busy and peak morning rush hours. it tastes great when served with choice of raita yoghurt dip or even choice of dal recipe, but. I designed this recipe to work well in a regular skillet (preferably cast iron), since most of us don't have woks at home. The only tricky part, which really isn't so difficult, is to cook the eggs, vegetables and rice separately, and combine them all at the end. Rice Vegetable Skillet "This is a favorite vegetable casserole of ours," writes Arlene Lee of Holland, Manitoba. "It's very filling served over rice, and the cheese gives the veggies extra flavor. Great warmed up the next day if any is left!".