You can have Stuffed Mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prepare 6 of portobello mushroom (smaller, or big champignon).
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 200 g of spinach frozen (in cubes is the best).
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- It’s 100 g of cheese vegan.
- It’s of parsley fresh.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of potato to serve.
Stuffed Mushrooms instructions
- Clean the mushroom and cut the legs out. I don't peel them, but if you do so, you can :-).
- Cut the mushroom legs into small cubes, onion cut finely as well. Heat the owen for 200°C. Boil the potatoes..
- Heat up 2 spoons of oil in pan. Now add onion with cutted mushroom and stir fry for 5 minutes. Then strew the spinach in pan also and fry until the spinach is melted well. It takes about 10 minutes. Finish with salt and pepper..
- Put the mushroom top's in the baking pan. Fill them with spinach mass..
- Now you just need to grate the vegan cheese finely and mix it with cutted parsley. Resulting mixture just put on top of the spinach..
- Bake in preheated owen for 20 minutes..