Creamy Cajun Chicken w/rice my style 😁.
You can have Creamy Cajun Chicken w/rice my style 😁 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Cajun Chicken w/rice my style 😁
- You need 5 of chicken breast sliced.
- You need 3 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 500 g of passata.
- It’s 500 g of water(use the passata container to measure).
- It’s 200 g of softened Philadelphia cheese.
- It’s 1 of large onion sliced.
- Prepare 2 of medium carrots sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of (Was out of peppers unfortunately but I would 1 pepper sliced).
- You need as needed of Rice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil for frying.
- It’s of Chopped scallions optional.
Creamy Cajun Chicken w/rice my style 😁 instructions
- Slice chicken and coat in all seasonings for 10 mins.
- Add oil to pan and gently fry chicken for 5 mins then add all the veg.
- Add passata and water and bring to boil then reduce heat to simmer.
- After 20 mins stiring occasionally add cream cheese off the heat and mix until creamy.
- Cook rice as per instructed. Then place rice in a bowl top with cajun chicken and creamy sauce top with scallions optional and enjoy😁.