Vegan Gingerbread men cookies.
You can cook Vegan Gingerbread men cookies using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Gingerbread men cookies
- Prepare of To blend dry: 8-10 deseeded dates.
- Prepare 1 cup of oats flour.
- You need 1/2 of tsn baking soda.
- It’s 1 of tsn baking powder.
- Prepare 1 inch of deskined ginger grated.
- It’s 1 of tbn ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut/palm sugar.
- Prepare 2 of tsn lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of molasses/thick maple syrup.
- It’s 2 of tbn Apple sauce(or any sugar substitute).
- Prepare of For frosting:20 gms coconut creme.
- You need 20 gms of spinach puréed.
- You need 20 gms of strawberry purée.
Vegan Gingerbread men cookies step by step
- Blend dry all the ingredients listed under “to be blended dry”.
- Pack the dough in a cling film and store in refrigerator overnight.
- Sprinkle the working board with some flour and lay your dough on it and flatten it first with your hands.
- Place the dough between 2 wax papers/baking sheet.Then gently roll it out circular using a rolling pin.
- Cut of ginger man cookies using cookie cutter.
- Lay the cut of cookies on a baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes at 200 degree celcius.
- Let cool, while we prepare ganache and cookie dressing.
- Whip 10 gms of thick coconut creme and scoop out in a piping bag and draw ginger men’s facial features, buttons, etc.
- In another bowl whip 10 gms coconut creme and spinach purée and prepare thick ganache for frosting.
- You can choose to cover either one side of whole cookie or only create certain features like buttons, etc using this ganache.
- Use strawberry crush for red colour ganache.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes for the ganache to set.
- Enjoy your Christmas and surprise your guests with these pretty gingerbread men cookies.
- Tip:The cookies taste awesome without the frosting, but you may choose to decorate them for the holiday season..
- Tip:Refrigeration process can be for 8 hours too at the minimum.