Spicy Creamy Chicken Curry 🥘. I hope na gustuhan ninyo ang aking recipe for this day!. Creamy Coconut Chicken Curry is an easy to make and healthy weeknight curry dinner recipe. This spicy chicken curry is chock full of spices, from fiery cayenne pepper to flavorful garam masala.
If you prefer a creamy taste, then you can little coconut milk or cream. A simple made-from-scratch curry, slow-cooked spicy chicken curry is delicious. Slow cooked to intensify the heat and flavour. You can have Spicy Creamy Chicken Curry 🥘 using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Creamy Chicken Curry 🥘
- You need of For Marination:.
- You need of Boneless Chicken (1 kg).
- You need of Yogurt/ Dahi (1 cup).
- Prepare of Almonds/ Badam (6).
- Prepare of Green chilli/ Hari Mirch(3 medium).
- It’s of Coriander (1/2 cup).
- You need of Garlic paste/ Lehsan (1/2 tsp).
- It’s of Pink Salt/ Namak (1 tsp or per taste).
- You need of Red chilli powder/ Lal mirch (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Turmeric powder/ Haldi (1/2 tsp).
- You need of All spice powder/ Garam Masala (1/2 tsp).
- Prepare of For cooking:.
- Prepare of Oil (4 tbsp or as required).
- Prepare of Garlic paste (1/2 tsp).
- Prepare of Sliced Onion (1).
- Prepare of For Garnish:.
- You need of Cream (4 tbsp).
- You need of Coriander as required.
This creamy chicken curry dish is inspired by butter chicken. Caramelized onions, tomatoes, cream, garam masala, garlic and paprika make up this mild This creamy chicken curry is inspired by butter chicken, a popular Indian style curry dish. It reminds me of one of the popular dishes on my blog. This easy skillet chicken is flavored with a creamy sauce made with curry powder, garlic, and some dry white wine.
Spicy Creamy Chicken Curry 🥘 step by step
- Arrange ingredients. First whisk yogurt, add spices and crushed paste of (Almonds, Green chilli, coriander). Now mix it well..
- Add chicken and coat well. Marinate for 15 mins..
- Now heat oil in wok. Add garlic paste and mix well, then add sliced onions and saute well..
- Now add marinated chicken and cook on medium flame till chicken is white and now turn the flame low and cover it with lid and let it cook on low flame..
- When chicken is done add some cream and mix well. Garnish and serve hot with flat bread or rice and a bowl of salad on side. Enjoy..
Serve this great tasting chicken with rice and a favorite vegetable for a fabulous family meal. Curry powder is a blend of spices that mimics the spices used in Northern Indian cuisine. Stew chicken in a creamy sauce with mushrooms. Kuku Paka, Kenyan grilled Chicken stewed in creamy spicy Coconut Sauce served in earthenware saucepan on a wooden table. ingredients on a stone cutting board, view from above. Garlicky, spicy and creamy curry with Spinach, Black Eyed Peas Curry and Coconut.