Naatukozhi Kuzhambu Country Chicken Curry. Hi Everyone In today's video we are going to see how to make Naatu kozhi kuzhambu/Country chicken curry. I hope you guys will enjoy this video. Country Chicken Curry is an authentic country side recipe.
Naatu Kozhi Kuzhambu, the flavorful chicken curry made from cornish hen and indian spices. Korma, Chicken Kuzhambu, Madras Style Chicken Gravy, Simple Spicy Chicken Curry, KurmaKuzhambhu, Qorma, kozhi This is the closest to our typical home grown Naatu Kozhi (Country Chicken). Tyson is only brand I've seen so far which sells in small packs. You can have Naatukozhi Kuzhambu Country Chicken Curry using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Naatukozhi Kuzhambu Country Chicken Curry
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Country Chicken pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Castor Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 3 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 6 of Pepper corns.
- You need 5 of Dry Red Chillies.
- It’s 5 of Fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- It’s 2 of cloves.
- It’s 2 tsp of Curry leaves.
- It’s 10-15 of Shallots.
- It’s 1 of Small size Tomato roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Coconut.
- It’s 1 of Green Chilli.
- You need to taste of Rock Salt.
- It’s As needed of Water.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- It’s of For Tempering.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coconut Oil or Sunflower Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 5 of Shallots roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Curry leaves.
This kozhi Kuzhambu curry takes me back to my childhood. This is my Aunt Sarasu Athamas Hi suguna.chicken curry s very tasty n gud fr rice also.photo clicks very nice n clear.thanks fr ur reply.post non veg recipes more n. Naatu Kozhi Kuzhambu / Country Chicken Curry – with Coconut Naatu Kozhi Kuzhambu, a yummy and spicy chicken curry prepared from fresh ground masala. Pearl onions (Sambar Vengayam), red chilies and coriander powder are fried and blended.
Naatukozhi Kuzhambu Country Chicken Curry step by step
- Wash the chicken pieces twice by adding some turmeric powder..
- In a pressure cooker, add chicken pieces, 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and castor oil. Cover and cook for 7 whistles..
- Open the cooker lid once the pressure goes off..
- In a kadai, add 1 tsp Sesame Oil, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, peppercorns, red chillies, fenugreek seeds, cinnamon, cloves and curry leaves. Fry it in medium flame till we get a nice aroma from it or till it turns light brown colour. Transfer to a bowl. Cool it completely..
- In the same kadai, add 2 tsp Sesame Oil and shallots. Saute in medium flame till it becomes translucent. And then add tomatoes and saute for 5 mins. Transfer to another bowl. Cool it completely..
- Add the 1st roasted items in a mixie grind it to a powder. Then add the onion tomato mixture, grated coconut,1/2 tsp Turmeric powder, green chilli and grind to a smooth paste by adding water gradually..
- In a currypan, add the cooked chicken along with that water and add the ground paste. Add salt and required water. Mix well. Cover with a lid and cook till raw smell goes off and chicken gets cooked..
- In a tadka pan, add the ingredients given for tempering. Saute till shallots becomes translucent. Add this to the Kuzhambu or Curry. Mix well..
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Now it's ready to serve hot with rice, idli and dosa..
Chicken Kuzhambu it is finally 🙂 I always have small incidents associated with my props…Few months ago, when we visited Haribhavanam I saw cute varied sized buckets used for serving gravies. I loved them so much and wondered where do they get these A. Chicken curry – country chicken curry Chicken curry is my favorite curry recipes to serve along with hot steamed rice and Here is the recipe showing how to make chicken kuzhambu recipe / recipe chicken. Now take chicken in a pressure cooker, add the spice masala and onion tomato masala, water and salt. Country chicken gravy or Nattukozhi kuzhambu is a thin spicy gravy, which is served with hot rice, idly or dosa.