Goalondo Steamer curry or Boatman style chicken curry.
You can have Goalondo Steamer curry or Boatman style chicken curry using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Goalondo Steamer curry or Boatman style chicken curry
- Prepare 500 gm of chicken.
- Prepare 3 of large onion.
- Prepare 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 3-4 of dry red Chilli.
- You need 2-3 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2-3 of potatoes.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of mustard oil.
Goalondo Steamer curry or Boatman style chicken curry instructions
- Crush the ginger, garlic and red Chile. Now Marinate the chicken with sliced onion, ginger and garlic, salt turmeric powder and mustard oil. Keep it for at least an hour..
- Now in a pan add mustard oil. When it becomes hot add the marinated chicken. Add the diced potatoes also. Now fry it in high flame for 5-8 min. Then lower the flame and cover it. The chicken will cook in it own juice. If required add water. Cook it for 30-35 min. When done the oil will be floating on the top. Serve it with hot steamed rice, lemon, onion and green Chile..