Spicy Chicken Curry.
You can cook Spicy Chicken Curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Curry
- Prepare 650 gm of chicken.
- It’s 4 spoon of oil.
- It’s 6 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of sarson.
- It’s 8 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1 spoon of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 spoon of red chilli.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chilli.
- You need 1 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 spoon of jeera.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s As required of Water.
- You need 2-3 of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pav bhaji masala.
Spicy Chicken Curry step by step
- In a pan heat oil then add curry leaves and sarson..
- Cook the tomatoes on medium flame and add coriander powder, chilli, ginger and garlic and salt. Chicken masala and pav bhaji masala.
- Now add chicken and cook for few mins..
- Add water and cook chicken well..
- Serve it with rice after garnishing with coriander leaves..