Chicken curry/ simple muglai dish. This Mughlai dish can make anyone drool as it is loaded with a variety of spices and dairy products A Punjabi dish, chicken makhani was an innovation made in the kitchen of Moti Mahal Delux, and Served as a main course in the Deccan regions, the simple mix of chicken, minced mutton onions. Gakhar A Special Mughlai Bread Gakhar Gakhar Gakhar is a Mughlai Bread made of wheat flour and consumed with vegetarian or non-vegetarian curried dishes. Mughlai Chicken curry is one of the most admired dishes in most of the Hyderabadi as well as renowned restaurants but can also be made easily at home with basic flavorings and ingredients.
They are always eaten with parathas, Naans or rotis or special pulav or bagara rice. This Mughlai chicken curry is surely going to be a favorite for. Chicken curry is common to several countries including India, countries in Asia and the Caribbean (if you are looking for an Asian version I have that Chicken Curry Video. You can have Chicken curry/ simple muglai dish using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken curry/ simple muglai dish
- You need 1 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 4 of onion.
- It’s 200 of grm curd.
- Prepare 3 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbs of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 4 of green chili.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 6 of black pepper.
- You need 4 of clove.
- Prepare 2 of black cordamam.
- You need 4 of green cordamam.
- It’s 1 of " cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 1 of star anees.
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of tarmaric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tbs of rose water.
- It’s leaves of Some coriander.
This has been the go-to dish I order at my local Indian restaurant so I finally just decided to recreate it at home and I couldn't be. A simple chicken curry served with rice that is hearty, delicious and just what I call comfort food. It ticks all the boxes with warming spices, ginger and a rich gravy that coats the chicken pieces. Mughlai Malai Kofta Paneer and potato croquettes in a creamy spiced tomato curry.
Chicken curry/ simple muglai dish step by step
- Take a pan add oil add onion and golden fry and remove in oil and keep aside/ Sam oil pan add cumin seeds black pepper clove cinnamon stick black cordamam bayleaf stir and chicken pieces stir add ginger garlic paste stir fry and add tomato stir to cook and salt red chili powder coriander powder turmeric powder stir fry to cook add green chili stir/ take mixer jar and add curd and brown onion and grind well smooth fine paste and add chicken stir add 1glass water and cook with cover 5 minutes.
- Now add coriander leaves and garam masala rose water and keep slow Flame 10minutes.
- Ready to serve with naan or boil rice/ enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
Mughlai Chicken is a restaurant style, north Indian recipe with a creamy, dark brown onion gravy that will have you licking the plate! But this mughlai chicken recipe changed everything. Because I could've never imagined the kind of magic that brown onions and creamy cashews can do with some. Chicken simmered in rich gravy and loaded with the aroma of Indian spices. This simple dish of curried chicken and onion proves that even the most basic curry can still pack a punch.