Nasi Lemak with Curry Chicken.
You can cook Nasi Lemak with Curry Chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nasi Lemak with Curry Chicken
- Prepare 1 packet of santan.
- You need of Anchovies.
- You need 3 stalks of lemongrass.
- It’s of Ginger.
- Prepare 7-8 of Pandan leaves.
- Prepare of Gula melaka.
- It’s of Onion.
Nasi Lemak with Curry Chicken instructions
- Use half packet of santan and put 3 cup of water. Squeeze the santan to get coconut water. Distill the coconut water and pour 3/4 into the rice. Put in 2 stalks of lemongrass (after cut into pieces). Put in ginger slices and 7/8 Pandan leaves. Sprinkle some salt..
- Leave the rice to cook. Once done, remove all lemongrass and Pandan leaves..
- To cook sambal, prepare gula melaka into small cubes. Using small fire, put 3 tablespoon oil. Cook the onion. Pour chilli paste and gula melaka and stir. Put some leaves. Pour in a bowl of hot water. Squeeze some lime juice..
- To cook curry chicken, use another half packet of santan and squeeze with 3 cup of water. Cook the salt-marinated chicken using non stick pan. When it’s half cooked, remove the chicken from pan..
- Put 2 tbsp oil into pan, curry paste, 1 stalk lemongrass and curry leaves. Pour half bowl of hot water when cooked. Pour the coconut water, sprinkle a bit salt and soy sauce. Cover with lid and wait..