My Vegan Stuffed Aubergine 💙.
You can have My Vegan Stuffed Aubergine 💙 using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Vegan Stuffed Aubergine 💙
- Prepare 1 of Aubergine, spoon out the middle leave two boat shapes.
- You need 1 of spray olive oil for the saucepan.
- It’s 1 handful of Spinach.
- You need 1 handful of mushrooms.
- You need 2 of mini sweet peppers.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Passata tomato.
My Vegan Stuffed Aubergine 💙 instructions
- Cut aubergine in half and scoop middle out with a spoon and add to a oiled saucepan.
- Cut up the rest small pieces and add to the sauce pan, mushrooms, spinach, aubergine and sweet peppers.
- Stir on low for about 3 minutes keep stirring, until it reduces down, then turn off.
- Wash the 2 insides of the aubergine in cold water.
- Turn oven on to 180°C / gas 7 and heat up..
- Spoon into the saucepan veg and 3 tablspoons of Passata and stir.
- Then add pinch of salt and a the Balsamic vinegar and stir in..
- Add the veg mix to the aubergine shells and cook in oven for 10-15 minutes before taking out you can add a slice of vegan cheese slice and put back in until cheese melts a little..
- Serve with crispy parsnips and crisp carrots.