Thai chicken curry. Add chicken pieces and stir until they are coated. Add the lemongrass, fish sauce, sugar, kaffir lime leaves and coconut milk. A golden-hued Thai chicken curry simmered with individual spices, fresh herbs, and a hint of cinnamon.
These Thai chicken curry recipes are fragrant, quick and easy that make a great alternative to a weekend take-away. You can go the distance and make your own Thai curry paste for maximum. Everyone loves homemade curry, and Thai curry is the one you want. You can cook Thai chicken curry using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai chicken curry
- You need 1 jar of Thai curry paste.
- Prepare 500 g of chicken breasts diced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mild curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 bag of basmati rice.
- Prepare of Oven chips.
- It’s of Parsley for presentation.
Jet shows how to make this one pan dish with a few unique Thai ingredients. This Thai Chicken Curry is made in the slow cooker to give it that slow-simmered depth of flavor and you'll love every last bite of it! This is my favorite Thai Chicken Curry recipe. Authentic Thai green curry recipe from Pailin Chongchitnant of Hot Thai Kitchen!
Thai chicken curry instructions
- Mix chicken with 1/2 tsp olive oil and 1 Tbs curry powder and put in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile while the chicken is in the oven put the chips in the oven at the same temperature but for a longer time till crispy and brown.
- Bring water up to a boil and boil the rice till it expands to the packet.
- Add curry paste into a pan with olive oil and fry for up to 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk to the paste and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken from the oven along with the curry powder and turmeric and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve your ingredients in a way you desire and enjoy ! X.
Thai Chicken Curry Recipe (Instant Pot or Slow Cooker). A sweet and spicy Thai style chicken curry with coconut milk and fresh cilantro. Serve with white rice or cauliflower rice. This Thai Yellow Chicken Curry is comfort food meets takeout at home. Or are those the same thing?