Breakfast Egg Across the Pan.
You can cook Breakfast Egg Across the Pan using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Egg Across the Pan
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato, sliced.
- You need 1 of large spring onion, sliced.
- You need of Salt, black pepper and smoked paprika.
- It’s 75 g of Camembert, sliced and cut into small pieces.
- You need 4 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 2 slices of toast. I use granary bread and no butter. Cut into quarters.
Breakfast Egg Across the Pan instructions
- Heat the oil in the pan and carefully place in the sliced tomato. Turn the pieces over to get oil on both sides and fry for 3 minutes, moving with a spatula to avoid sticking..
- Add the spring onions and gently stir. Add seasoning and the smoked paprika. Fry for a further minute on a medium-high heat..
- Place the Camembert pieces in the pan. Stir gently. Cook for a further 2 minutes..
- Pour the beaten eggs over everything and swirl the pan to avoid sticking. Fry until the eggs are set (1-2 minutes)..
- If still in one piece, flip over like a pancake but don’t worry if not! Serve immediately onto the hot toast..