Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style.
You can cook Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style
- It’s 500-600 grams of boneless chicken or turkey.
- It’s of Marinade.
- Prepare 1 of small Onion, diced roughly.
- It’s 2 centimetre of piece of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped roughly.
- You need 6-8 Cloves of Garlic, peeled.
- You need 3 of x 5ml spoon ground coriander.
- It’s 2 of x 5 ml spoon ground Cumin.
- Prepare 2 of x 5ml spoon ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of x 5ml spoon ground Cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of x 5 ml spoon ground Cloves.
- You need 1 of x 5 ml spoon Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 3 of x 15ml spoon Red Wine Vinegar.
- It’s 3 of x 15ml spoon Sunflower Oil.
- Prepare 1 of x 15 ml spoon Tomato Purée.
- You need 1-2 of x 5 ml spoon Salt.
Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style step by step
- Slice the chicken, (or Turkey), into thin strips, about 1 cm wide and put into a bowl..
- Peel the ginger root, by rubbing with a teaspoon, then chop into small pieces.
- Add this and all the other Marinade ingredients to a liquidiser and whizz into a smooth paste..
- Pour over the chicken, or turkey, and mix to coat the meat completely..
- Place in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight, for the meat to absorb the flavours..
- Spread out in a baking tin, medium to hot oven, for about 15-25 minutes until brown or almost blackened in places….
- Can also be grilled, (hot grill), turning to make sure meat is cooked through on all sides! Enjoy with rice or Indian Breads..