You can have Lemon Pavlova using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pavlova
- Prepare of Egg Whites, 160g Approximately 4.
- Prepare 200 g of Granulated Sugar,.
- Prepare of Cornflour, 1.5 TSPFresh Lemon Juice, 1.5 TSP.
- It’s of Good Quality Lemon Curd, For Spreading.
- It’s 150 ml of Heavy Whipping Cream,.
- You need 2 TBSP of Limoncello Homemade or Store-bought,.
- You need of Fresh Lemon Zest, 1/2 Lemon.
- You need 35 g of Toasted Almond Flakes,.
- It’s Pinch of Lemon Confit Finely Minced,.
Lemon Pavlova step by step
- You can visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2018/12/23/Limoncello-Tiramisu-Debunked for the limoncello recipe..
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2018/12/23/Lemon-Confit for the lemon confit recipe..
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius or 360 fahrenheit. Draw an 8 inch round circle on a parchment paper with a pencil and cut it to the size of your baking tray. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, add egg whites. Using a hand or stand mixer, whisk egg whites to soft peaks. While still continue to whisk, gradually add in the sugar, cornflour and lemon juice. Continue whisking until stiff peaks form or until the meringue is light + glossy and the sugar as completely dissolved..
- When you touch the meringue and rub it with your fingers, there shouldn't be any grains of sugar.* Dollop the meringue onto the 4 corners of the parchment paper, penciled side up. Flip the parchment paper and adhere the 4 corners onto the baking tray, penciled side down. Transfer the meringue into the circle that you drew..
- Using an offset spatula and smoothen the meringue and maintaining it in a round shape as much as you can. Transfer into the oven and immediately turn the heat down to 150 degree celsius or 300 fahrenheit. Bake for about 1 hr. Remove from oven and set aside to cool slightly. It will crack at the top..
- Carefully, transfer the meringue onto a cake stand or serving plate, upside down. This way you get an even surface to lay the toppings. Spread a layer of lemon curd onto the pavlova, adjust to preference. In a large bowl, add whipping cream..
- Using a hand or stand mixer, whip the cream until soft peaks form. *Depending on how sweet your lemon curd is, you can add icing sugar into the whipping cream as per your preference.* Add in limoncello and lemon zest..
- Fold to combine well. Transfer the whipped cream on top of the lemon curd. Lastly, sprinkle toasted almond flakes and lemon confit over the top. Slice and serve immediately, or serve chilled..