Vegan Cheesy Tomato Sauce (Lactose Free).
You can have Vegan Cheesy Tomato Sauce (Lactose Free) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Cheesy Tomato Sauce (Lactose Free)
- Prepare 5 medium of Potatos.
- You need 1 can of (29 oz.) plain natural tomato sauce.
- You need 4 cup of Cabbage.
- It’s 1 small of Handful Carrot Chips.
- Prepare 16 oz of Vegetable broth.
- You need 2 cup of Daiya vegan nondairy cheddar shreads.
- You need of basil.
- It’s of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of chives.
- Prepare of greek blend seasonings.
- It’s of oregano.
- You need 2 tbsp of Earthbalance vegan (extra virgin olive oil blend) butter.
- It’s 1 of Hababero pepper.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeño pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of RealLemon Juice.
Vegan Cheesy Tomato Sauce (Lactose Free) step by step
- Wash and peel Potatos..
- Cut up potatos, and cabbage..
- Blend Potatoes, cabbage, carrot chips, vegetable broth, habanero, and jalapeño pepper in blender..
- In crockpot, combine blended ingredients, Tomato Sauce, Daiya cheddar cheese shreads, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, chives, Greek Blend Seasoning, oregano, earthbalance butter, Lemon Juice..
- Cook for about 4 to 5 hours or until cooked.