Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍. These Baked Chicken Meatballs are the BEST! The perfect addition to any meal or to eat right on their own. Bonus: they're meal-prep friendly to stock up throughout the week!
You'll love how easy they come together. They can be eaten plain, or served up in classics like spaghetti and meatballs and meatball subs. Chicken Meatballs are a simple appetizer that's ready in less than half an hour. You can have Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍 using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍
- Prepare of For Chicken Meatball:.
- It’s of Boneless chicken (1 kg).
- You need of Garlic paste (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Chaat masala/A spice Powder (2 tbsp).
- You need of Garam masala/ All spice powder (1 tbsp).
- Prepare of Red chilli powder (1/2 tbsp).
- Prepare of Mint leaves (1 cup).
- You need of Onion (1 medium).
- It’s of Green chilli (2-3).
- You need of For Curry:.
- Prepare of Onion (1 medium).
- You need of Tomato (2 medium or 1 large).
- It’s of Salt (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Red chilli powder (1 tsp).
- You need of Turmeric powder (1/2 tsp).
- You need of Oil (1/2 cup).
- You need of Water (1 cup).
- You need of Potato (1 medium in cubes).
- It’s of Coriander and green chilli for garnish.
For something as simple as chicken meatballs, we sure were obsessed with these. This healthy chicken meatballs and sautéed zucchini dinner makes a delicious, nutritious, and easy weeknight meal. I searched all over the Internet for chicken meatballs, and found these on eatchicken.com. The texture is much lighter than regular meatballs,and they are downright tasty!
Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍 instructions
- In a food processor add the chicken meatball ingredients. And process well until smooth but not too smooth..
- On the other hand, heat oil add in onions and sauté them after that add tomatoes, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and mix and mash well. When bubbles form add in 1 cup water and heat up on high flame..
- Now wet your hands with water and make meatball one by one. When curry water boils up add meatball one by one. I made 9. And let it cook on high flame until water reduces..
- Now take the meat ball out on a plate and add chopped potato, mix well. Now add 1 cup water and add meatballs one by one and cover the lid. Cook on low to medium flame until curry is made..
- When curry is done. Garnish with coriander and green chilli. Serve hot. Enjoy..
Baked healthy chicken meatballs just have to be one of the best and easiest meatball recipes to make. Chicken meatballs are simmered in a homemade tomato sauce and served with spaghetti noodles. Chicken meatballs and spaghetti is a great alternative to beef or pork. By Caroline Hire – Food writer. If your toddler enjoys feeding him or herself then try these moreish chicken meatballs, made with fresh veggies and chicken thighs.