Chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette. Skip takeout (plus loads of sodium and extra calories) and make this healthier, Indian-inspired chicken-and-broccoli stir-fry instead. Coating the the chicken with spices before cooking seasons the meat and toasts the spices at the same time. Cook or reheat the brown rice before you start.
Add the noodles and chopped coriander and toss until well combined and the noodles are warmed through. Whisk together coconut milk, curry paste, lemon juice, and tamari in small bowl. Frozen green beans and peas are simmered and then sautéed with a prepared Indian curry paste for a spicy dish that can be served on its own or with warmed naan. You can have Chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp of green curry paste.
- You need 1 of large piece of chicken breast (or 2 small pieces), cut to small pieces.
- You need 1 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare A few of barton bell peppers.
- It’s A few of pieces snow peas.
- It’s A few of leaves Thai basil or basil.
- Prepare of Chopped red chilli.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of water.
- You need 1 Tbsp of milk.
- Prepare of Omelette.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of water.
Authentic Thai green curry recipe from Pailin Chongchitnant of Hot Thai Kitchen! Such a delicious and classic dish that is super easy to make at home! Thai green curry is one of the best known dishes of Thai cuisine. Despite its complex flavours, it is actually quite easy to make at home!
Chicken green curry stir-fry wrapped in omelette instructions
- Beat the eggs and add a pinch of salt and a tea spoon of water.
- Heat up the pan with cooking oil. Then add beaten eggs into the pan. Wait until it’s golden and take off the heat. Leave it aside..
- Add coconut oil in to the pan. Heat it up with medium to low heat. Add green curry paste in and move it around be careful as it can be burned easily..
- Add chicken. Cook it with curry paste that already in the pan. Add milk..
- Add snow peas. Then add bell peppers. Then Thai basil and red chillis. Stir-fry until our veg are soften. Turn off the heat..
- Assemble the stir-fry into our omelette. Then wrap omelette around it. Now it’s ready to be served with steam rice..
A seven-ingredient, three-minute stir-fry packed with Thai flavor. This is about as fast, easy, and flavorful as dinner gets. Note: Adjust the amount of red curry paste according to your taste and heat tolerance. In general, the red curry paste that comes in a plastic tub is spicier than one that comes in. Chicken and vegetable stir-fry should be a staple of every home cook's weekly meal plan — it's quick-cooking, flavorful, and can be better than takeout with just a few key ingredients and one brilliant step.