No fuss Chocolate (sheet) Cake. This chocolate cake has a simple chocolate icing that is perfect for feeding (and pleasing!) a crowd. Sheet cakes might be thought of by some bakers as the lazy man's cake, but we're here to refute that misconception. It's a no-fuss, no-frills cake that easily feeds a crowd.
It's soft, moist, dark, and decadent. Yet it's also quick to prepare and pop in the oven… Then even easier to cut and serve! A good sheet cake recipe is meant to be a no-fuss dessert. You can have No fuss Chocolate (sheet) Cake using 22 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No fuss Chocolate (sheet) Cake
- It’s of Sift dry ingredients.
- You need 330 g (2 1/2 c) of all purpose flour.
- It’s 370 g of (< 2 c) sugar.
- You need 73 g (2/3 c) of cocoa powder unsweetened.
- Prepare 1 tsp (6 g) of Himalayan salt.
- You need 2 tsp (13 g) of baking soda.
- You need of Combine wet ingredients.
- It’s 475 ml (2 c) of warm water.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 128 ml (2/3 c) of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp (12 ml) of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of Oven.
- Prepare 175 of °C.
- You need rack of Middle.
- You need 25 of min in lined baking / cookie sheet.
- Prepare of Frosting 2-step.
- Prepare 200 g of spreading consistency peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 c of glazing / powdered sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of vegan butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of (vanilla / coffee flavored) plant / nut milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1-2 tsp of vanilla extract.
It should be left in the pan so it's. These cakes are great choices for those times when you want a fabulous cake without the fuss. Use your favorite chocolate-hazelnut spread for the flavor twist in this Chocolate Hazelnut Marble Cake. No single layer cake collection would be complete without a Texas sheet cake, and this Peanut.
No fuss Chocolate (sheet) Cake step by step
- Combine all ingredients at once as original recipe calls for or follow my steps :.
- I sifted the dry ingredients by blending them at a high speed.
- And I combined the wet ingredients in the main mixing bowl.
- Now add both together and give it a nice stir till no more bubbles of flour appear; tiny clumps at the end are ok.
- Pour into lined baking sheet or other cake form and with a spatula make sure to push the liquidy dough into all four corners of your baking sheet.
- Bake for 30min in warm oven.
- Let cool down.
- If you are with me in just loving the whole peanut butter and chocolate thing, then stick with my slight change to the original recipe :.
- After having warmed up peanut butter, spread it evenly over top of cake.
- Let cool very well.
- Now prepare the chocolate glaze :.
- Bring sugar, margarine, milk, and cocoa to a boil stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to a simmer for 2 min while stirring.
- Remove from heat and stir for another 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla, stir, and immediately pour onto cake.
- Glaze will dry quickly, so add any sprinkles now.
- Let glazed cake cool for an one hour.
This buttery yellow sheet cake is simple and straightforward. Made from basic ingredients, it's soft, tender, and perfectly moist. Baked in a half sheet pan or quarter sheet pan, this classic birthday cake doesn't require any special assembly or decoration. Top with my creamy and rich chocolate fudge. Easy Chocolate Sheet Cake. by: Posie (Harwood) Brien.