Chicken and Potato Curry. Add the potatoes and stir to coat with the curry paste. Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel.
Everywhere you go where curries are served, you will find this type of chicken curry. For the Nyonya in Penang, chicken curry is especially popular and often served with nasi kunyit which is Malaysian coconut milk. Serve this mildly spiced curry with rice noodles, basmati rice or chappati breads and introduce your kids to curry from BBC Good Food. You can have Chicken and Potato Curry using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Potato Curry
- It’s Half of Chicken.
- You need of Panch Phoran (optional – an asian 5-spice blend).
- It’s of Dalchini powder (cinnamon bark)1tspn.
- You need of Cardimond powder 1 tspn.
- It’s of Salt 2 tbsp + adjust if needed.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mixed curry powder.
- It’s of Garlic and ginger paste 1tspn each.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Coriander to garnish.
- You need 3 of onions.
Add the chicken, sweet potatoes and lentils and stir to coat in the paste, then pour in the stock and coconut milk. Slimming World's chicken curry recipe is one of our favourite delicious and simple-to-make Slimming World dinners! It's guilt-free too, making it the perfect When hot add the onion, chicken, potatoes, spinach and curry powder, stir to mix well. This curry chicken recipe is an instant favorite.
Chicken and Potato Curry step by step
- Add 3 tbsp of oil, 3 onions, chicken, 2 tbsp salt, cardimond powder and dalchini powder and let onions soften and chicken turn white..
- Add 2 tbsp of mix curry powder, and 1tspn ginger and garlic paste. Let cook..
- Add peeled potatoes on top of the curry base and close lid. Let cook for 6-7 mins. Low heat..
- Once base reduced, add boiling water up untill it nearly covers the potatoes..
- Mix and let simmer. Check salt and add if needed..
- Garnish with chopped corriander.
It's a classic yellow curry made with chunks of chicken and potatoes and tastes like one of those wonderful curry dishes you can find in the marketplaces and streets of Bangkok. The use of curry powder helps the dish come together quickly and easily. Add the potatoes and cook for another couple of minutes before adding the coconut milk. Easy Chicken Chicken Recipes Poultry Chicken Curry Curry Recipes Caribbean Jamaican Recipes Potato Coconut Recipes Fruit. Potatoes make a great addition, adding bulk to the curry.