Breakfast Chorizo and Egg Pizza.
You can cook Breakfast Chorizo and Egg Pizza using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Chorizo and Egg Pizza
- You need 1 of extra large flour tortilla.
- You need 3 of white mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 8 oz of chorizo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yellow onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresco cheese, crumbled.
- You need 1 of roma tomato, thinly sliced.
- You need of salt.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 3 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 of lime.
- It’s 1 of cilantro, fresh or dry.
Breakfast Chorizo and Egg Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Place tortilla on baking sheet and spread 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil on both sides. I used La Banderita four tortillas..
- In a medium skillet on medium high heat add 1/2 teaspoon olive oil and 1/4 of the chorizo..
- Cook chorizo for 2 minutes, then evenly spread it on the tortilla..
- In the same skillet add 1 teaspoon olive oil with sliced mushrooms, and cook for 3 minutes on medium high heat..
- Layered cooked mushrooms on tortilla..
- Using the same skillet add 1/2 tablespoon butter, and on medium low heat scramble egg..
- Scramble egg until it become solid but still wet looking. Layer scramble egg evenly across tortilla..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly across tortilla..
- In the same skillet saute onions with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil for 1 minute, then layer on tortilla..
- Sprinkle crumbled fresco cheese evenly across tortilla..
- Top pizza with tomatoes, then place in oven, and bake for 10 minutes..
- After pizza has been cooking for 10 minutes. Turn the oven on broil and broil for 1 minute..
- Remove pizza from oven, sprinkle cilantro, and squeeze lemon juice over pizza and serve!.