Curry Potato Chicken Legs.
You can have Curry Potato Chicken Legs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry Potato Chicken Legs
- It’s 4 of chicken legs (cut into small pieces).
- Prepare 2 of potatoes (cut into small cubes).
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 of red onion (cut into small cubes).
- It’s 3 of garlic gloves (minced).
- It’s 1/4 cup of curry powder.
- You need 3 of star anises.
Curry Potato Chicken Legs instructions
- In a wok, add oil and chicken. Cook until 70% done. Set aside..
- In the same wok, heat up oil. Add garlic, onions, star anises in. Then add curry powder in..
- Add potatoes in and cook for a few mins. Then add water enough to submerge potatoes. Cook for another few more mins until the potatoes are half cooked..
- Add chicken back in the wok, add more water to submerge most of the chicken. Turn the heat up, turn to low heat once it's boiling. Cover the lid and cook for another 20 mins..
- Once done, add coconut milk in, cook for another 5 mins..
- Add corianders on top and serve.