Tofu/Veggie Sandwich (Lactose intollerant frendly).
You can have Tofu/Veggie Sandwich (Lactose intollerant frendly) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tofu/Veggie Sandwich (Lactose intollerant frendly)
- Prepare 2 slice of rasin bread.
- It’s 2 slice of Melissa's extra firm tofu.
- Prepare of Tomato slices.
- It’s of Pickle slices.
- You need 1 of Napa Cabbage Leaf.
- Prepare of basil.
- You need of GoVeggie! Vegan Grated Parmesan Style Topping.
- Prepare of Optional.
- You need 1 tbsp of RealLemon Juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Earthbalance extra virgin olive oil vegan butter.
Tofu/Veggie Sandwich (Lactose intollerant frendly) step by step
- Tofu prep: Slice tofu and press for 45 minutes (to get the excess water out)..
- Heat pan. Add Earthbalance butter to pan. Add tofu slices and RealLemon Juice (to marinate it in as it cooks, instead of marinating for hours). Cook both sides until lightly brown. When cooked, remove from heat. *if cooking more then one pan of Tofu, then repeat step 2.*.
- Slice up tomato, and napa cabbage. Set aside.
- On the bread, start stacking the tofu, tomato, basil, pickles, parmesan topping, and napa cabbage leaf in any way you like :D.. and put the other bread slice on the top..